Duct cleaning helps extend the life of your HVAC system by allowing the airflow to run unabated through the ducts. Not having to work so hard to force air through clogged ducts means the system is able to run more efficiently. This alleviates overworking the system which amounts to a longer life for you HVAC system and a lower utility bill. Air Vac has more than a decade of experience serving the Vancouver, WA area with quality duct cleaning. Call now for your free estimate!
In addition to helping your HVAC system stay efficient, duct cleaning also improves the air quality in your home or business. The Northwest is rife with mold and mildew. The moisture that can accumulate in the dust and debris inside air ducts is an easy place for mold and mildew to take root. Once it does, the spores are circulated around the building and pose a serious health hazard. Air ducts can also be home to a buildup of allergens like dander, pollen, and even insect and rodent droppings.
Our thorough duct cleaning delivers powerful suction that eliminates all the dirt and debris that builds up in your ducts. We also offer an enzymatic cleaner to sanitize the vents when they have been soiled by rodents or a large insect infestation or have mold and mildew activity.
Superior Quality Duct Cleaning in Vancouver, WA
Some of what makes us stand out from the rest:
- The owner is along on every project to ensure quality service.
- We never pressure you or try to up-sell you on services you don’t need.
- All estimates are transparent and pricing is straightforward and upfront. No hidden fees!
- Our furnace and duct cleaning truck pulls 15,000 CMF (cubic feet per minute) of dirt and debris, for a comprehensive cleaning.
- We don’t use manipulative gimmicks to get you to schedule service, only to hike up the estimate once we arrive. You will not get the low-price bait-and-switch with us!
- We are a well-established, locally-owned business with a trusted reputation in the community.
Call today for a free estimate on your duct cleaning in Vancouver, WA and improve your indoor air quality while lowering your utility bills!